_39121707_foe_empics23.jpg

Foe3_400_dpa_250.jpg

em1hl29.jpg

FOE.jpg

SPORT_SOCCER_FOE_MO_128499a.jpg

Re: 23, we dont forget

RIP big lad your gone but not forgotten god bless you
it still brings a tear to my eyes
il be goin to ground on friday feel like its my way of showing my respect dont know if there is anything or anyone doing the same.
would of thought a game city squad of then and now vs foe's national squad as a mark of respect would be fitting to such a true gent

Re: 23, we dont forget

Still remember doing a report as a Sophmore in High School on MVF for an assignment here in the states on a famous person who had passed away... needless to say I got more than a few weird looks! Watched the game live and cried at the news he had passed away... all thoughts for his family and will have a prayer for his family on the 6 year anniversary

MVF

I note tomorrow is the sixth anniversary. I just wanted to post in memory of Marc Vivien Foe. He was a super player and a lovely guy. Still missed by City fans everywhere.

Respect and RIP Marc.

Re: MVF

Love him, miss him, and wish he was still here.

My favourite City player before his untimely death and will never be replaced after what happened. He'd still walk into our team today, i have no doubt about that.

RIP Marc, your missed by 1 and all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.