MVF 23, we dont forget

Was a sad day and such a tragic death for a young man, will never forget you big fella.

R.I.P

I often wonder if he complained,
playing in the cold Manchester rain.
Must have been strange for one, ... Read more
born beneath an African sun.
I loved his grace
and i liked his style,
A winning way
and a welcome smile.
So glad that he came here,
we only knew him for one short year

Mark Vivien-Foe has gone,
Cameroon's favourite son,
Can't you hear Africa cry---------A LION NEVER DIES!
Can't you hear Manchester cry----A LION NEVER DIES!. R.I.P Marc you will never be forgotten

city bairn said:
RIP Marc.

Can remember watching the game and his death being announced after it and I could not speak for about a day.

Just out of curiousity was there any chance he would have been signing permanently for us. If so he would have without doubt became even more of a legend than he is now of that I am sure.

I was at the move festival a few years ago shortly after marc had died, was in the v.i.p section sat next to weaver and he said marc was really looking forward to signing his permanent deal as he'd fallen for the club and fans big time. Apparently he'd said he'd never played in front of fans so passionate and dedicated as those at city.

R.I.P Marc forever m.c.f.c.

rip marc, miss you so much.

still remember the sad news, my uncle ste who is a blue rang my house and my dad wasnt in and my mum picked up and he told her and she shouted me downstairs and told me he had died, i was in tears, so gutted

"A lion never dies!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.