my 2 cents

I was one of the stupid ones, who predicted us winning 4 out of 5 matches starting with Fulham (A). I should have known better. 1 point out of the 3 games so far just proves to me we havn't got any fight in us whatsover. If this continues through January we will be serious contenders for relegation. The fixtures in Dec/Jan should be our chance to put a run together but i cannot see it at the moment and then we have all the so called big guns away as well as Spurs and Everton. We need a big run in the FA Cup and Europe just to give the fans a bit of a lift. Just when you think we have turned the corner after these new owners come in, we now are even more of a laughing stock. Great day for us when Scum win the world club trophy and we cement our place in the bottom 3. I was looking forward to playing Hull on boxing day a few weeks back but im dreading it, they have nothing to lose and we know the script with Geo obviously scoring. I usually try and stay positive but we have been let down too many times already. Time to stand up now CITY and win the next two games and start a new dawn in 2009.

Rant over!

I really do want Hughes to turn this around and i do think that after Jan we will be much improved, however do you not think that most managers would be able to change the team by spending £200 mill. It's not all Hughes fault we literally are playing without a stiker and our used to be dependable Dunne is making some really bad mistakes. We have lots of injuries and lots of games in quick succession

I really do want Hughes to turn this around and i do think that after Jan we will be much improved, however do you not think that most managers would be able to change the team by spending £200 mill. It's not all Hughes fault we literally are playing without a stiker and our used to be dependable Dunne is making some really bad mistakes. We have lots of injuries and lots of games in quick succession

A bad day, sure enough.

A couple of bright spots, though;

He played two up front at last!

Caicedo's goal was another beauty.

svennis pennis said:
1 win sees us go seventh. 2 wins see us go seventh. 3 wins see us go seventh.

Actually its more like 6 or 7 on the trot. Because teams around us are not going to stop picking up points.

Im sick of this argument. 5 wins out of 18. 9 points out of the last 39. There the facts.

How long will it be until its 3 wins and we are out the bottom 3?

And there lie's the problem, and if you couple that with how the team has performed since january 2008, I'm afraid unless something dramatic happens to that form we may well be really in the pooh. The 2-2 at Newcastle did it for me when we were 1-0 up and they only had 10 men, it was crap tactics that night and pretty much every match since.

riley347 said:
moomba said:
Providing no-one in the league wins a game in the next few weeks.

miserable twat....................

To be fair to Moomba he's only stating facts. Yes 3 wins would move us up the table but where are them 3 wins going to come from?

3 wins on the trot? Dream on buddy. We are relegation fodder on current form. Make no mistake about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.