My belief

tolmie's hairdoo

I put £200 down last night at 2/1 on City to win the title.

I wholeheartedly believe this team can and will win its last six games.

And because of how highly I rate our group of players, even without Yaya, I believe they will go the distance and take it to the very last game.

The race of two years ago has proved to me that Liverpool have no idea yet that the title race has only just started.

Us to win in on 88 points.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I wholeheartedly believe this team can and will win it's last six games.

And because of how highly I rate our group of players, even without Yaya, I believe they will go the distance and take it to the very last game.

The race of two years ago has proved to me that Liverpool have no idea yet that the title race has only just started.

The Chelsea / Liverpool match could well change everything. Then it's all down to us again - win 6 then win the league

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I've got the same feeling, I put £100 on!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Good man, I like the cut of your jib and will place a similar bet.

You should of took the 5/2 which is abt,you've done yourself out of a ton mate :)
I def think we will do it tbh & the dippers will come unstuck in one of their next two games

Yes aye my thoughts exactly, the week they play palace away and we play villa will be pivotal.
6 games left...
7pts behind. ...
They will draw 2 of their last 4 games, they are feeling it already....
The anfield wobble coming very soon.....
I have a nagging feeling that we'll go into the villa game needing a win to clinch the title, since it got rearranged this feeling overwhelmed me that the villa game would be important/significant and the timing of it being arranged meant something.
Let's be patient, let the mickeys get consumed with praise and back slapping and we'll just go about reeling them in quietly and efficiently. ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.