My belief

Should have posted this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrQoof1F2cQ[/youtube]

So win 3 more in 8 days and it's done. Nice to be in that position after the pain of Anfield and frustration v Sunderland.

The downside is that we travel to one of our bogey sides, who are playing pretty well this season, before playing 2 more matches. Before people get too giddy we have often looked leggy by the third match in a week so let's not go chicken counting just yet.

There will be a huge media focus on our game on Saturday with the narrative being all the neutrals will be hoping we fail so the romantic club with history can win it. I doubt it will bother the players as we looked like the side that finished the season 2 years ago, but it will grate with supporters.

If we can bring the focus and control from yesterday plus the fact that Martinez's Everton side will try and play rather than batter us Moyes style then I would be optimistic that we could see something like the Newcastle away performance of 2 years ago.

Nervy but exciting times ahead.

pavelsrnicek said:
So win 3 more in 8 days and it's done. Nice to be in that position after the pain of Anfield and frustration v Sunderland.

The downside is that we travel to one of our bogey sides, who are playing pretty well this season, before playing 2 more matches. Before people get too giddy we have often looked leggy by the third match in a week so let's not go chicken counting just yet.

There will be a huge media focus on our game on Saturday with the narrative being all the neutrals will be hoping we fail so the romantic club with history can win it. I doubt it will bother the players as we looked like the side that finished the season 2 years ago, but it will grate with supporters.

If we can bring the focus and control from yesterday plus the fact that Martinez's Everton side will try and play rather than batter us Moyes style then I would be optimistic that we could see something like the Newcastle away performance of 2 years ago.

One word = Silva ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
pavelsrnicek said:

One word = Silva ;)

You reckon he is going to be fit Tolm?

MikeDoylevrsRags said:
west didsblue said:
Wish I'd stuck a few quid on at 13/2 after the Sunderland game. Did anyone do that?
Yep, £20.

God id love to have done that and its crossed my mind in the past. The problem is that in my head, if I put £20 down then City's subsequent lack of a fight and collapse would directly be a result of my BET. I'm better doing nothing!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I put £200 down last night at 2/1 on City to win the title.

I wholeheartedly believe this team can and will win its last six games.

And because of how highly I rate our group of players, even without Yaya, I believe they will go the distance and take it to the very last game.

The race of two years ago has proved to me that Liverpool have no idea yet that the title race has only just started.

Us to win in on 88 points.

Your odds are looking better and better Tolm. Your points prediction looks like it is going to be slightly out. Nevertheless your confidence in the playing group seems well founded.

Let's hope next weekend you are buying the rounds with your winnings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.