My 'career'

alanjames24 said:
Dobsy87 said:
Interesting. Incidentally I once posed in the duff for an art class. Twenty quid for two hours. It was all lonely lesbians and unfulfilled housewives who were trying to forget their lives. And one bloke who'd obviously not seen a naked woman in years, and was gutted when I walked in.

Bahaha! How gutted were you that he was gutted?

He wasn't exactly my type! I was gonna pull off the mangina for him in a bit of male solidarity, but then I thought fuck it, let it all hang out.

The sleaziest thing was that one of the ladies came up to me after and said 'Thank you for that Andrew. It was very enjoyable. Very enjoyable.' To be honest I may as well become a high class prostitute because I've already broken down that barrier.

Build a time machine and write a Bible, or do what I do with the same qualifications and trudge through the past the hard way in a Local Studies Library :/

bluemoonchick said:
Go travelling. Take a year out or something but go and see the world. Get bar jobs to pay your way as you go. Don't waste wonderful years in this depressingly dull country lol
it's going to be a lot less depressingly dull this season with a bit of luck!

squirtyflower said:
bluemoonchick said:
Go travelling. Take a year out or something but go and see the world. Get bar jobs to pay your way as you go. Don't waste wonderful years in this depressingly dull country lol

God i'm hope so! I'm keeping my excitement bottled at the moment cos City have been "turning the corner" for 30 years but every season is the same anti-climax.

Maybe if i expect nothing i'll be pleasantly surprised lol!!!! ;-)

alanjames24 said:
Dobsy87 said:
Interesting. Incidentally I once posed in the duff for an art class. Twenty quid for two hours. It was all lonely lesbians and unfulfilled housewives who were trying to forget their lives. And one bloke who'd obviously not seen a naked woman in years, and was gutted when I walked in.

Bahaha! How gutted were you that he was gutted?
not as gutted as I am about him being a fussy git..

bluemoonchick said:
squirtyflower said:

God i'm hope so! I'm keeping my excitement bottled at the moment cos City have been "turning the corner" for 30 years but every season is the same anti-climax.

Maybe if i expect nothing i'll be pleasantly surprised lol!!!! ;-)
hence the addition of 'a bit of luck'
i'm usually so pessimistic i count off the points until i think we have enough to stave of relegation, hopefully it will be in January this year

Career? Bollocks to that mate!

With a masters you should go far, but don't plan things too much.

I left school thinking I was gonna go to Uni, and maybe become a pilot or a journalist. then I did work experience at a place 'doing something to do with the Internet', because 10 years ago the Internet seemed like an interesting concept and wondered what it was all about, and it filled the 2 weeks of work experience.
They ended up offering me a job after my two weeks of work experience, then I spent 4 years doing web programming. One day I looked out the window bored and saw 2 guys cutting some grass. So I went to college to do horticulture and set up my own gardening business. Never made it to uni, or pilot school, or journalist school!

Career's are nonsense!

scall1 said:
Career? Bollocks to that mate!

With a masters you should go far, but don't plan things too much.

I left school thinking I was gonna go to Uni, and maybe become a pilot or a journalist. then I did work experience at a place 'doing something to do with the Internet', because 10 years ago the Internet seemed like an interesting concept and wondered what it was all about, and it filled the 2 weeks of work experience.
They ended up offering me a job after my two weeks of work experience, then I spent 4 years doing web programming. One day I looked out the window bored and saw 2 guys cutting some grass. So I went to college to do horticulture and set up my own gardening business. Never made it to uni, or pilot school, or journalist school!

Career's are nonsense!

Can I have a job then?

Brucie Bonus said:
I'll pm you later Dobsy.

Ooh, that's intriguing. I hope it's not cos you want me to pose naked Brucie!

Cos if it is, I'll do it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.