My Dad has passed away

Thanks once again, words of support from strangers mean more than you will ever know,unless, God forbid you are ever in this situation.

Realisation has just hit home,as I am sat in Dads chair,having a sip of his favourite whiskey that I will never get to talk to him again. Can't quite believe he has gone, I miss him already.

God bless your dad mate. Time, strong family and good friends will help you through.

I've been where you are now, everyone deals with grief in a different way I hope you find your own way.

Re: Re: My Dad has passed away

Citysmith said:
RIP Mate!!!

What whiskey you enjoying?

Live your life as your Dad would have wanted you to. That's all we can do

Had a couple of tots of his Ballantines, lovely stuff. He has nearly 50 bottles to sort thru, some great bottles and some complete shite

Cake said:
Thanks once again, words of support from strangers mean more than you will ever know,unless, God forbid you are ever in this situation.

Realisation has just hit home,as I am sat in Dads chair,having a sip of his favourite whiskey that I will never get to talk to him again. Can't quite believe he has gone, I miss him already.
feel for you mate i really do, i did the exact same thing when my grandad passed away

sat in his chair pulled down the drinks cabinet and poured out his favourite drink - jamaican rum..(which knocked me out straight away!)
its hard not seeing someone you love so much never again, all you want to do is atleast see them smile one more time, it will be hard but in time you will get stronger which is what your dad would want, but still let your emotions out theres nothing wrong with a grown man crying at all dont keep anything bottled up , hope your ok blue like i said ever need to talk pm me.

God bless your Dad mate. My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm sure he's smiling down on you with love. Glad he got chance to see us lift the cup again xXx

Not a blue (as usename indicates) but really sorry to hear about your dad and I hope you're ok. The world is so cruel at times. RIP x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.