My Dad has passed away

Just sorting out a few of Dads bits and bobs and have found a photo of Dad, Mum and Franny Lee & his wife pissing it up at Mum and Dads old house!! How cool!!!

thoughts are with you and your family brother, lost my aunti the other day who was a season ticket holder, that was tragic, cannot imagine what it is like to loose your dad, he will be looking down on you my friend, r.i.p.

Thanks folks.

I want to speak at the Church service we are having after his cremation but am terrified of breaking down and not being able to get the words out - any advice form those of you who have been there before? Want to do him proud.

So sorry for you.I lost my Dad last December,9 days before Christmas.We we''re with him for the last few days of his life,right up to the moment he took his last breath.I think of him every single day and can't believe he isn't there any more.I loved him so much and always will.Be strong my friend and think of the memories you have of your Father.Nobody can take them away.

Cake said:
Thanks folks.

I want to speak at the Church service we are having after his cremation but am terrified of breaking down and not being able to get the words out - any advice form those of you who have been there before? Want to do him proud.

Just take your time mate, no shame even if you do break down, you'll have a very supportive audience. Do your best, he'd be proud of you. Sorry for your loss Blue.

Cake said:
Thanks folks.

No shame in shedding tears for your Dad. Chances are he's worth every single one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.