My Dad is outside COMS now

tazmancblue said:
Right, I'm going down, but taking my cap and dark glasses as I'm supposed to be working from home!

apparently there is lots gathering outside, there is a fair few police too. sky sports are there.

we are trying to get adeboyer done in time for tomorrow

Diego1983 said:
tazmancblue said:
Right, I'm going down, but taking my cap and dark glasses as I'm supposed to be working from home!

apparently there is lots gathering outside, there is a fair few police too. sky sports are there.

your dads fone bill is gonna be huge

Cannot get to a tele at the moment but got the son watching Sky Sports at home ready to phone me if any news gets shown.

Mossy.

sput the wonder pig said:
Diego1983 said:
tazmancblue said:

your dads fone bill is gonna be huge

he keeps one belling my mobile and i am rining him back of my works phone, he is like a little kid getting all excited (not that i blame him)

MonsallBlue said:
Swanson, that twat thinks he is someone special. Gotta keep him out of the way as he is due a smack

Second that!

Maybe could post in a NUFC site that Swanson says Barton is a bin dipping twat and then Barton would go and smack him.....did a job on Dabo and can't imagine Swanson being as much of a challenge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.