My Dad is outside COMS now

When I read the title of this thread I was expecting it to be like a thread I read in January when some lad posted one called something like 'News from Spain' giving everyone updates on how his Dad was on holiday in Spain and said we shouldn't be too disappointed about missing out on Kaka. I know that's got no relevance to this but some of the comments he got in reply was so harsh but very funny. Bluemoon at it's best.

COME ON someone give us some NEWS.

The suspence is killing me..................

Mossy.

Apologies if already posted but the official City Twitter thing posted 15 mins ago......

Our new signing will be at the stadium at 1pm, Come down city fans if your in the area!

how do you know it's someone new? it could be Tevez arriving from Carrington after his medical after passing it ready for the press conference, but a billy bonus if im wrong (and i bloody hope so) but lets not get carried away and im fairly new to the forum and no one has called me a rag yet so maybe its time......

daveyboybluemoon said:
Apologies if already posted but the official City Twitter thing posted 15 mins ago......

Our new signing will be at the stadium at 1pm, Come down city fans if your in the area!

yeah the police are getting ready near the gates for his arrival

Sorry of this has been mentioned.....

with regards to this post it all seems correct as a reserve team player has told me there is 2 medicals today at comms.

sorry if this turms out to be incorrect

The future's bright the futures blue.

Sounds interesting, good we are keeping things low key and going about our business quietly. obvoiusly nothing stays quiet for long, but a suprise would be nice - looks like we're in charge of the news cycle now, doing things on our terms. Am sure we will find out more at the news conference or on the OS (first place for breaking news)!

RE the Sheik, someone on here (dubaiblue?) said yesterday we're flying to South Africa on Etihad via Abu Dhabi for a spot of PR, he could be meeting us there? Or.... he could be joining us in Manchester for the flight and doing the whole photo/pr thing both here and over there at the same time?

Interesting other players have been spotted too - Kit photos?

Keep us posted

PS If fathead Swanson is about and asks for an interview, punch him in the face ;-)

Pughie said:
how do you know it's someone new? it could be Tevez arriving from Carrington after his medical after passing it ready for the press conference, but a billy bonus if im wrong (and i bloody hope so) but lets not get carried away and im fairly new to the forum and no one has called me a rag yet so maybe its time......

Tevez is due there any minute now but there is talk outside the ground is that someone (adeboyer) was taken in to coms thismorning to discuss personal terms...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.