My Dad is outside COMS now

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
There is a reason why Sky et al seem a little reactive...and that's partly to do with City who want the OS to be the first to make announcements etc.

City are doing things right, quietly getting on with business. No point in commenting on speculation until a conclusing has been reached, much of the leaks have come from people we've been doing business with, Barca/Chelsea for example. Telling Eto'o to jog on was a masterstroke - no messing us about now!

The new OS is ace, guess they're trying to big it up - should be interesting to see what we get when the season kicks off...

Does anyone think maybe some of the OS video exclusives will be licensed to Sky/BBC ect, like united et al do with their TV stations?

My brother (mybelfry) who got the first PM of Spursmad yesterday is on is way to the ground now, when he lets me know I'll let you know :-)

uwe rosler 28 said:
can anyone let us know what spursmad has said doing press ups in my boxers here need some info?

You what?!

Yet another completely unproductive afternoon for me at work then. Will have to order a new keyboard soon for wearing out the F5 button. How I've still got a job is beyond me

JOHN O'SHEA is the other signing ..Just kidding

Im going to get the sack still on a 3 hour lunch break

This is sending me crazzzzzzy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.