My Dad

So sorry to hear that your dad has died. I lost mine far too young. Miss him still so much. Can't believe it's nearly 25 years ago. The pain subsides a bit over time but the memories live on. Experiences and love are what we remember. Enjoy reliving those precious times you shared with your dad. May he RIP.

Sorry for your loss mate, my Dad passed 21 years ago now and I still miss chatting about football and stuff to this day but it gets easier as time passes.

My sympathies Tiny. I lost my dad to Covid a year ago and the pain still feels like it was yesterday. It’s great that you had a strong relationship with things in common as many have never experienced this. For me, dad first took me to Maine Road when I was 10 when we moved to Manchester from Derby. He trained With City for a year after he was demobbed and then played with Eric Alexander at Gatley Rovers before a spell with Bolton Wanderers. He was a massive blue. Our love of City was a constant through his divorce from mum and other family issues. Cherish the memories. And to anyone reading this and estranged from their parents... make up because it’s true that life is short and you are only gifted one mum and dad.

My Dad died just 3 weeks ago.

Most painful thing I've ever experienced. Doesn't seem real.

All I wanted to do throughout the match yesterday was shout alongside him or text each other in disgust.

Stay strong mate.

You've had it tough in the past few months, so sorry to hear that, no words to add to others, just echo the sentiments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.