My Email from Brian Woolnough

Does anyone remember after the Egypt friendly that the papers were saying with 4 City players in the England squad it says it all!!!

Utter tosh considering they took 97 spurs players and they were all shit

well done liam, at least you got some sort of response, he gave you about 2 minutes of his time i guess, hes an arrogant knobhead who didnt give you the reply you deserved and indeed mcfc deserved, i wish city would ban him from any future games..hes a cnut..and he should justify what he said with a full account of what he means and let fans have a right to reply...

I wouldn't get too upset about the standard of journalism at the Daily Star- job interviews consist of showing you can hold a pen the right way up ( you're fasttracked if you can click it on).

It's drivel, but it's the best he can do. He knows to leave the proper journalism to the likes of Conn and Samuel.

He clearly has felt the pressure from just one email.. he didn't know how to reply properly and made up some excuse.

Doubt it will make him change his stories.

Freestyler said:
so what if the tosser replied?

he completely ignored the question you raised and he didn't come close to answering it.
Yep. Basically, everyone's talking about City, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon, and regardless of the fact that my points are totally indefensible, I'll print it anyway. CNUT.

As much as it narks me I think its a compliment that Man City are the #1 Team in the Prem, Jorno's write about us because they will sell papers and Sky / ESPN have us on TV in no less than 8 games in the first three months of the new season.

Our owners and Cook have certainly raised our profile, we are the club on everyones lips and its been like that for 2yrs almost. All we need to do now is win something to make sure the negative press turns into positive press and then we'll be coining it in in terms of TV rights and merchandise.

i sent him an email and was very surprised to get a reply here it is

Sent: Wed 07/07/2010 16:53
To: Brian Woolnough
Subject: Man City ruining football

Woolnough

you really are a clown your article is riddled with inconsistencies and contradictions you really should try harder.
your article is a prime example of why newspapers are struggling and will be a thing of the past in the not to distant future lazy journalism at its worst.(and i read it on the internet before you start to believe i would buy that shit rag you work for)

do some home work city played 7 yes thats 7 of there academy products during the last season, how many did arsenal use as a matter of interest

but that's the thing you can't let facts get in the way of a bullshit story now can we.

a very disgruntled city fan

and his reply

It's not last season I'm worried about, it's this season. After England's showing at the World Cup it is the future that concerns me. How many English kids will get the chance if City continue to buy foreign

and my reply to his reply

thanks for the reply did not expect one

as many that are good enough to make it through the academy ranks the same as it is at utd, liverpool, arsenal, chelsea etc and at every professional club throughout the land, granted the levels of expectancy are different but the kid has to be of equal if not better quality than the players already there
the difference for city is now only the real top draw kids will make it which is the same at Chelsea, arsenal, has been at utd for years, Liverpool, Tottenham etc and this must bode well for the england team when it comes to quality surely

the last utd graduate to make for england was wes brown he is now in his 30s and did not even make the world cup squad and there are not many more from the so called top 4 who are still available or in with a chance of being picked
utd rooney, carrick
liverpool, gerrard, johnson
chelsea, terry,lampard, cole
arsenal, wallcott
city, swp, joe hart, lescott, adam johnson, barry, not to mention onuha, michael johnson, richards who may get an opportunity
spurs defoe, crouch,
so it looks like city are ruining englands chances don't it haha

the problem is the fa and coaching at grass roots if you are looking for a reason for englands failure at this world cup and the last one and the one before that not to mention the euros we did not qualify for etc so the problem has been there for years all the way back to 66

do you expect city to stand still and keep the status quo because that is not going to happen city are just doing in a short space of time what the teams mentioned above have done since the instigation of the EPL so get used to it

and do your research before you decide to bash little old city for daring to challenge the big boys

big blueballs said:
i sent him an email and was very surprised to get a reply here it is

Sent: Wed 07/07/2010 16:53
To: Brian Woolnough
Subject: Man City ruining football

Woolnough

you really are a clown your article is riddled with inconsistencies and contradictions you really should try harder.
your article is a prime example of why newspapers are struggling and will be a thing of the past in the not to distant future lazy journalism at its worst.(and i read it on the internet before you start to believe i would buy that shit rag you work for)

do some home work city played 7 yes thats 7 of there academy products during the last season, how many did arsenal use as a matter of interest

but that's the thing you can't let facts get in the way of a bullshit story now can we.

a very disgruntled city fan

and his reply

It's not last season I'm worried about, it's this season. After England's showing at the World Cup it is the future that concerns me. How many English kids will get the chance if City continue to buy foreign

and my reply to his reply

thanks for the reply did not expect one

as many that are good enough to make it through the academy ranks the same as it is at utd, liverpool, arsenal, chelsea etc and at every professional club throughout the land, granted the levels of expectancy are different but the kid has to be of equal if not better quality than the players already there
the difference for city is now only the real top draw kids will make it which is the same at Chelsea, arsenal, has been at utd for years, Liverpool, Tottenham etc and this must bode well for the england team when it comes to quality surely

the last utd graduate to make for england was wes brown he is now in his 30s and did not even make the world cup squad and there are not many more from the so called top 4 who are still available or in with a chance of being picked
utd rooney, carrick
liverpool, gerrard, johnson
chelsea, terry,lampard, cole
arsenal, wallcott
city, swp, joe hart, lescott, adam johnson, barry, not to mention onuha, michael johnson, richards who may get an opportunity
spurs defoe, crouch,
so it looks like city are ruining englands chances don't it haha

the problem is the fa and coaching at grass roots if you are looking for a reason for englands failure at this world cup and the last one and the one before that not to mention the euros we did not qualify for etc so the problem has been there for years all the way back to 66

do you expect city to stand still and keep the status quo because that is not going to happen city are just doing in a short space of time what the teams mentioned above have done since the instigation of the EPL so get used to it

and do your research before you decide to bash little old city for daring to challenge the big boys

Nice one Liam and Big Blueballs.

What would make a more interesting programme format for that Sunday Morning Shite is for them to invite two or three "ordinary fans" into the studio to question what each journo had written during the week. The only reason I have to believe it wouldnt work would be a full scale riot would no doubt ensue, as the temptation to hit the pompous know it alls would be too overwhelming

sorry but the guys a moron and todays column proves that

Jeez City came into money in 2008 was the English set up so good before that ?

listen lads he probably hasn,t even read it, he,s probably had a quick glance and told a junior to reply to it, their is no way he would give any of the public the time of day unless their was coins in it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.