My favourite paper story of season so far

LAWL.gif

Stopped reading after "sweltering heat". It´s still winter, March, yes temperatures are very pleasant on the Iberian peninsula at this moment. 23/24 degrees. 34/35 I would consider sweltering. Coonts!

You have to laugh at this crap. Also the last two games I watched on tv the commentators are so biased its incredible..I turned off the sound at one point.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Stopped reading after "sweltering heat". It´s still winter, March, yes temperatures are very pleasant on the Iberian peninsula at this moment. 23/24 degrees. 34/35 I would consider sweltering. Coonts!

exactly. i would have thought a maximum temperature of 24 degrees is pretty good to train in. better than the freezing temperatures at home in early february or the sweltering heat during the pre-season tour of the usa but there was no talk of a mutiny then. arseholes.

Excellent, we seem to do really well whenever there is yet another mutiny (must be about 7 or 8 since RM arrived now).

Must only be a matter of days before they drag out the QPR manager again to tell everyone what a bad job Mancini is doing.

Truly Madness.

Sports-journalist for what it is now. No longer is it a bastion of integrity and wise, talented writers and media personalities aiming to inform and properly analyze stories in the sports/football.

Instead, it's filled almost solely with the idiocy and drivel of a band of baboons pretending to be sports journalists. Rather than finding ways to properly entertain their audiences while sticking to the facts. English media ® - Drivel day after day.

Crap journalism awards goes to: The Daily Star - The Daily Fail - The Sun - Metro............

Special mention to the evil empire Sky-Sports.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.