My favourite paper story of season so far

blink922 said:
Any chance this "club insider" just got a hair transplant not too long ago?
The Club insider is probably Sir Alex ferguson playing his mind games and leaking this crap to the papers to try and unsettle City.

bluevengence said:
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!.....WE`RE DOOMED

Looks like what half BM did on Sunday evenin.

1j9b2a.gif

Right, I'm a Leicester fan living in Denmark, but since I went to City v Villarreal in the CL in October and spoke to some of your fans about your current success and the League 1 days etc., I've had a soft spot for City.

This paper story really makes my skin crawl and made me so mad that I actually made an account on a forum for a team that isn't even the one I support. But what a load of fucking gobshite!! It's obvious that the media are just stirring shit as usual, I mean what a fucking non-story! I sincerely hope that you turn your away form around and win the league this season and rub it in the face of everyone.

The fans I spoke to before the Villarreal match were some of my brothers mates and we were at a bar near the ground (Mary D's I believe it was?). It was so great hearing some of their stories. They were studying at Uni when you were in League 1 and they still bought season tickets and went to every match! For me that is incredible and I bet the majority of the other lot from your city wouldn't do the same thing.

I really, really, really hope that you win it this year!! Best of luck :)

Now the City source says:

“The manager won’t allow any music because he feels it distracts them when they should be concentrating.

“The players are not happy with the decision. Many of them use music to get psyched up, particularly in the big matches.”

Well if there will be no music that is good.

Mancini should sing them something about not passing the ball that much at the back.

VinceNoir said:
Right, I'm a Leicester fan living in Denmark, but since I went to City v Villarreal in the CL in October and spoke to some of your fans about your current success and the League 1 days etc., I've had a soft spot for City.

This paper story really makes my skin crawl and made me so mad that I actually made an account on a forum for a team that isn't even the one I support. But what a load of fucking gobshite!! It's obvious that the media are just stirring shit as usual, I mean what a fucking non-story! I sincerely hope that you turn your away form around and win the league this season and rub it in the face of everyone.

The fans I spoke to before the Villarreal match were some of my brothers mates and we were at a bar near the ground (Mary D's I believe it was?). It was so great hearing some of their stories. They were studying at Uni when you were in League 1 and they still bought season tickets and went to every match! For me that is incredible and I bet the majority of the other lot from your city wouldn't do the same thing.

Great 1st post, welcome to BM and thanks for your thoughts, cheers

VinceNoir said:

What a nice young Man. Who else wants to buy him a Pint ?

ifiwasarichfan said:
VinceNoir said:

What a nice young Man. Who else wants to buy him a Pint ?

I will!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.