My female boss...

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
johnmc said:
Camo Bentley said:
Sorry to break it to you, but she's talking to you like one of the girls. Not as a prospect for date/sex/relationship.

Excellent point. She thinks your gay.

I'd say she's talking to me as an almost 50 year old married bloke, 22 years her junior who hasn't a hope in hell in kopping off with her ;)
But I can dream :)

She's 72? Horny woman.

johnmc said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
johnmc said:

I'd say she's talking to me as an almost 50 year old married bloke, 22 years her junior who hasn't a hope in hell in kopping off with her ;)

She's 72? Horny woman.

Ha ha ha ha well spotted! I edited to senior once i realised what I had written...... and was hoping no one would have noticed!
I meant she is junior to me not me to her!!

johnmc said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
johnmc said:

She's 72? Horny woman.
This latest revelation changed my whole view on this thread, run a mile.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
johnmc said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

She's 72? Horny woman.

Ha ha ha ha well spotted! I edited to senior once i realised what I had written...... and was hoping no one would have noticed!
I meant she is junior to me not me to her!!

No point jumping unless your smitten, the arse isn't always greener

just my opinion but, sounds like you've got a lot to lose for what could turn out to be something and nothing. apart from the fact that you're married MES, I've seen quite a few office romances end badly and strangely enough, it's rarely the more junior employee who survives when it goes wrong.

2sheikhs said:
Ragnarok said:
2sheikhs said:
I'm in a similar situation, only with 2 slight differences. She's not my boss, just a work colleague and 2, I'm doing something about it.

Arent you married?
Yes.
So is the op.

feel that this exchange didn't get the attention it should have...

Each time I read the title "My Female Boss...", all I hear in my head is:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYzVMcgWhg[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.