My female boss...

Thread over...... been blown out.....
Just received this text...

''Got a date for tomm. Friend from high school''

and then added a little bit of work related stuff :(
Oh well, it was good while it lasted! I'll see if the wife fancies going out tonight ;)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Thread over...... been blown out.....
Just received this text...

''Got a date for tomm. Friend from high school''

and then added a little bit of work related stuff :(
Oh well, it was good while it lasted! I'll see if the wife fancies going out tonight ;)
She's trying to smoke you out mate. There's only one reason she's discussing her situation within earshot of you and sending you texts. She's hoping you'll tell her to cancel the date with the school friend (if he even exists) and meet up with you instead. This isn't over. I reckon within a week or two, you'll be up to your nuts in guts with that lady.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
jimharri said:
The OP has to ask himself this one serious question; what would M*******y do in this situation?

Answer; write a song about how he is suffering due to a demented harridan stalking him and making his life a misery.

pmsl

jimharri said:
speccybob 8 said:
Send her some Smiths CD's, she'll slit her wrists. Panic (on the streets of London) over
Don't do that Screamer. Whatever you do, don't let her know your taste in "music". She'll immediately diagnose you as a manic depressive, who obviously cannot be trusted when the pressure's on. You'll lose your job as well as any chance of the ride.

never a truer word 'spoken' in this thread... ehehe

MadEye, without 'friending' her - you should still as you're completely anonymous post up some pictures just so we can further take the piss

- I mean I've got photos pasted up on here, and some of them include my actual exes; granted I never worked for any of 'em, but still that's no excuse. Neither is your diminished intellectual incapacity brought on by your listening to the Smiths any reason to cower in the corner and not follow through on an otherwise excellent couple of threads that have prevented me from doing some work this lunchtime.

(and Mods, feel free to coerce him or hackers to take control of his PC so we can infiltrate & acquire said photos from his browser for the sake of Bluemoon integrity & internal security)

Josh Blue said:
Blue Mist said:
Josh Blue said:
Did I miss any pics lad? If so what page?

Page 5

Dick in hand and all I see is myself in the reflection of 'My Word' Ray Wilkins shiny bald head...

Fuck you man. Fuck you.

Sorry the liitle boy in me (no that sounds wrong on every level!!) anyway, I was laughing when I typed it wondering if you would go to the random page I had picked, clearly you did. I should have kept it going by typing sorry I meant page 6 !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.