My first way trip to Europe

62 was deffo a vintage year, Bayern will be mu second trip to Europe. Poznan was my first :)

Have a good one mate, you'll love it!

From my experience, the German's are actually quite friendly, which I didn't believe at first. Wish I was going but I'm abit skint at the moment.

Get pissed up and enjoy it!

Re: My first away trip to Europe

The Everton game next week will be my first at Eastlands, followed by Villareal at home, then Napoli away.

Mine was Borrusia Munchengladbach in 1979!,I was 15 and went with my dad and his mates.Still got scarves and steins from the game,we lost but a memorable trip anyway.
Most of the blokes that went are in the Maine Road in the sky,but as has been said trip of a lifetime enjoy it,wish I was going.

beano46 said:
Munich is going to be my first away trip to Europe in fact in my 49 years my first time ever leaving English soil, I'm travelling on the Coach 2 on the Soccer Express so hope to meet as many of you Bluemooners either on the Coach or around Munich , Iv'e got Beano47 on the back of my shirt and despite my skinhead don't fucking look at me appearance am very approachable and won't rob you or owt.

A likely tale, beano. Just sounds like those Scousers wearin' sky blue shirts wi' Bellers 39 on the back who come t' yer door tellin' yer they're from British Gas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.