My girlfriend just made me bleed :(

BimboBob said:
GabbiHartCtid said:

Shouldn't you be in bed,bent over on all fours,shouting 'do me big boy' and providing your blokes rights on a friday night?

Why is that something you expect all 17 year old girls to do?
And technically, its a saturday morning.

jimharri said:
GabbiHartCtid said:
I am his girlfriend :s
homer_simpson_doh_02.gif

That'll teach me not to take more notice of usernames!!Errrr, moving swiftly on............nasty weather we're having!!
*starts searching for coat*

Haha aw fair enough :)
Yes, terrible!

richcity said:
she just grabbed my nose playing around and now its pissing blood! Is that love or what! and when i was cleaning it up she ran out the room to see who got fucking evicted from bb!!!

Big BBBRRROTHER? "Im amazed that any sane person could watch this mindnumbing drivvel", i suppose thats the way society has gone these days; Down the toilet.

richcity said:
she just grabbed my nose playing around and now its pissing blood! Is that love or what! and when i was cleaning it up she ran out the room to see who got fucking evicted from bb!!!

Kick her into touch mate, not for making you bleed but for watching utter shite like Big Brother.
TV for retards.

bluemoon32 said:
richcity said:

Kick her into touch mate, not for making you bleed but for watching utter shite like Big Brother.
TV for retards.

Best post since the forum began. "I'd castrate the lot of em, so they cant breed".

bluemoon32 said:
richcity said:

TV for retards.

Ah he wouldn't dare as he knows i'd break his legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.