My Juliet

MCFC BOB said:
TCIB said:
MCFC BOB said:
We're not splitting, we're just moving forward.

Yeah, poor wording, my bad i had a j earlier :D
Haha, fair play mate. Our new material will hopefully sound less like this, and more like this.

Over You. One of our greatest songs.

We didn't write this by the way... The drummer did and then we found Over You later.

MCFC BOB said:
TCIB said:
MCFC BOB said:
We're not splitting, we're just moving forward.

Haha, fair play mate. Our new material will hopefully sound less like this, and more like this.

I prefere the latter link yeah, going the right direction, well for my ears anyway.

I think fingers up bumholes were involved Damo.

TCIB said:
MCFC BOB said:
TCIB said:

I prefere the latter link yeah, going the right direction, well for my ears anyway.

I think fingers up bumholes were involved Damo.

It was just ridiculous.

Nobody was contributing anything.

Me and Rob were the only ones driving the band in terms of getting gigs and promoting the music.

Then it came to our attention that the lead, rhythm (who we had kicked earlier in the week) and drummer had formed a pop-punk band... It was stabbing us in the back a little bit really.

So we've decided to go in a new direction with a new sound.

Well..pretty simple really.

Know why I'm really good and successful at programming? Because I spent lots of time being really shit and failing at it. Time spent failing is not time wasted but time invested in yourselves. The old My Juliet gave you loads of experience that you didn't have before and now a renewed energy to make the sound distinctive to you rather than some bubblegum crap.

You kids are good. Don't be disheartened.

Damocles said:
Well..pretty simple really.

Know why I'm really good and successful at programming? Because I spent lots of time being really shit and failing at it. Time spent failing is not time wasted but time invested in yourselves. The old My Juliet gave you loads of experience that you didn't have before and now a renewed energy to make the sound distinctive to you rather than some bubblegum crap.

You kids are good. Don't be disheartened.

Agreed.

Thank you!

I told you all last week. They're going Techno. Day-glo lycra and multi-coloured sunglasses, birds with big tits dancing, the whole shebang.
You heard it here first. I'm a big cheese on the Stockport Electro-spunkbubble scene. Now where's me maroon drainpipe chinos

This is as shattering news, as when The Beatles got rid of Pete Best for Ringo.

Bob's meglomania kicking in. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.