My Juliet

Best thing to do bob is find a mixture of passion, and not taking it too serious

You'll find a balance - most peoples first band split, it's a little like testing the water.

I know they were looking at forming a new band, but Bob said they weren't working hard enough (or words to that effect)... In many bands there's a Leader or two Leaders who do all the organising and the others who just play. I was in a band years ago where I played Bass whilst the Guitarist / Singer and Guitarist wrote the songs, booked the gigs, made the noises etc. That's how I liked it in many ways although I did voice opinion and make introductions etc.

peoffrey said:
I know they were looking at forming a new band, but Bob said they weren't working hard enough (or words to that effect)... In many bands there's a Leader or two Leaders who do all the organising and the others who just play. I was in a band years ago where I played Bass whilst the Guitarist / Singer and Guitarist wrote the songs, booked the gigs, made the noises etc. That's how I liked it in many ways although I did voice opinion and make introductions etc.
Bass players are all lazy cunts

I have enjoyed the stuff I have heard so far and Bob knows this. I may have forgotten to tell him what a cool Band name they chose, hope you stick with the name "My Juliet".

LongsightM13 said:
peoffrey said:

Bass players are all lazy cunts

LOL! No-one ever wants to play it so I figured I'd be able to join reasonable bands because I could play. Didn't happen but it's still as important as every other instrument in the band.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.