My lad was the mascot v Fulham

Blumers Bloomers

Didnt bring us much luck mind! We were having a fantastic day, up until about 5.10pm

Anyway, thought I would share some pics with my fellow bluemooners. Got loads more but dont want to bore you all to death.

He is only 5, but definitely got the blue bug (I've indoctrinated him)

Was anyone else a mascot when they were younger and any memories to share?!

4g3iox.jpg

hu5cw5.jpg

xo33td.jpg

2roqc1j.jpg

2v3llxd.jpg

2s63o0p.jpg

What a great day for him. The last pic.. looks like he is thinking .oO(What the fuck is Given doing!?)

Great day for your boy - He'll remember it forever, esp when Robbie becomes a City legend

Brilliant piccy, looks like your son had a top day and enjoyed it!!!

I'd love to see robinho's pre-match football tricks show for the lads in the changing rooms!!!

scorer said:
Cracking Fotos... when Elano and Robinho win the world cup they will be priceless...

Thanx for sharing, I think we enjoyed them almost as much as you have.

I know, thinking of getting this one blown up and framed and put in the hallway!

Great pics and looks like he had a top day.

Just one thing I've spotted on the last pic. I now know why Richards had a shite game on Sunday. He needed a wank before he played.

NQT said:
Great pics and looks like he had a top day.

Just one thing I've spotted on the last pic. I now know why Richards had a shite game on Sunday. He needed a wank before he played.

I know why we lost on Sunday. Look at the tactics board in one of the pictures...there's nothing on it! By the way Hughes in brigade it was a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.