My lad was the mascot v Fulham

I wasn't sure if it was you or not - and didn't want to look like an ejit and say hello if it wasn't you!

Good to hear he had a good day - your little girls is the spitting image of you!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I have never been a mascot but i took a penalty on the pitch at half time against moonchester at maine road.

same, i hit the post and stormed off , i had practised penalties every day since i new i was taking one, i was gutted!

Blumers Bloomers said:
berger1985 said:
FANtastic! I always wanted to be a mascot, I think im too old now at 23!

Aint he just gorgeous as well, does he take after his dad at all ;)

I know he's a proper cutie. Thats our daughter as well on the first one with Elano and Robinho. They are both only because I met my hubby at Maine Road! He bought me a pie and a pint at half time to woo me. But a good omen as we beat Sheffield United 6 - 0, one of the first games of the 99 -00 season, think the Goat scored twice if I remember correctly

Aww. Well, City may always be shite but at least you got good looking kids! Great way to meet as well, I bet they are the blue of the blue!

Sloppyjoshua said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
I have never been a mascot but i took a penalty on the pitch at half time against moonchester at maine road.

same, i hit the post and stormed off , i had practised penalties every day since i new i was taking one, i was gutted!

Haha moonchester saved my penalty as well the big footed fooker! It was City vs County, we won 4-1! I took a penalty and then revealed my City shirt for all to see, I got the biggest cheer the Kippax could muster!

BrowneBlueBird said:
I wasn't sure if it was you or not - and didn't want to look like an ejit and say hello if it wasn't you!

Good to hear he had a good day - your little girls is the spitting image of you!

Yes, its me - how you doing BBB, hope you're keeping ok and got your best chanting voice ready for Thursday!

Blumers Bloomers said:
BrowneBlueBird said:

Yes, its me - how you doing BBB, hope you're keeping ok and got your best chanting voice ready for Thursday!

I'm good chucka! Felt a bit deflated after the match - but who didn't?
I'll not only have my best chanting voice at the ready - but I could even sing to the Hamburg players - if that doesn't freak them out not sure what will. Unless I should go for the blatant tripping them up. I want another away trip!!!

im sorry but id be a bit worriedmate, that one with robinho in the dressing room im sure theres a player naked behind him i think it might be nedum :s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.