My lad was the mascot v Fulham

Great pictures Rachel, especially love the one of him learning to be the new John Motson....sheepskin coat for christmas maybe?

Looks like you all had a great day, ooh I'm jealous can adults become mascots? ;-)

Blumers Bloomers said:
Didnt bring us much luck mind! We were having a fantastic day, up until about 5.10pm

Anyway, thought I would share some pics with my fellow bluemooners. Got loads more but dont want to bore you all to death.

He is only 5, but definitely got the blue bug (I've indoctrinated him)

Was anyone else a mascot when they were younger and any memories to share?!

4g3iox.jpg

hu5cw5.jpg

xo33td.jpg

2roqc1j.jpg

2v3llxd.jpg

2s63o0p.jpg

looks like he had a good day, wish i could be a mascot :)

micah really did need a tug before the game didnt he haha.

Blumers Bloomers said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
I have never been a mascot but i took a penalty on the pitch at half time against moonchester at maine road.

Did you score or miss?!

I missed unfortuntely, something i always remember which i will never foRget is my dad asking me if i had my right kicking shoes on before we left the house, obviously being a kid i didn't have a clue what he was on about and i just said yeh, they wasn't though!!!, not a very clean connection and i hit left on the centre and he saved it!!!!!!

i made up for it though, i scored a peach of a goal at city of manchester stadium 2 years ago!!!!! haha

I always wanted to be a mascot when I was that age. Lucky. My dad asked if I could go down the tunnel at Maine Road once, they said yes and Dunney took me round all the players getting my programme autographed. Loved that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.