My Latest Blog - Hot Off The Presses - Real Mancs Are Blue

You are beginning to grow in the city media circles... Chris Bailey of th muen is getting a little worried im hearing!! Everything you said in the posted blogs have been'' entertaining, enthusiastic, passionate and straight to the point with no bollox,,. It's refreshing to see this before a game than having to tune into bbc gmr for a prediction from the prick that is fred eyre... keep em coming...

Superb stuff,seeing as you've been asking for fans to suggest something to say,i'd like you to ask the rag bastards why if they are so fuckin huge does Grimsby hold their ground attendance record & seeing as it's 100 yrs since they moved out of Manchester next season will they be having a fuckin big party.
Keep it up mate.

Good effort blue, but one thing...........why are you calling Elano a prick one minute and then the next telling everyone to get behind the team, a team which he may well be part of?

Excellent. Don't overdo it though, always keep them (us) hungry. Enjoyed everyone you've done. I'm already imagining your post before the derby.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Good effort blue, but one thing...........why are you calling Elano a prick one minute and then the next telling everyone to get behind the team, a team which he may well be part of?
He is a prick for what he did, BUT as soon as he puts the shirt on & enters the Arena then you get behind him.
That's the way it was meant i should think.

Blumers Bloomers said:

Elano has taken the piss, undermining the manager and distrupting the team, its going to take a lot more than two good games on the trot before I personally forgive him, I like the guy he's a good player but he got a LOT to do to prove he deserves to wear the city shirt IMO, and as above, once hes on the pitch, support the bugger !

RMAB... 2nd rant I,ve seen and nail on heads x loads , mate . Quality stuff !!!

read the 'give the Ragtops some stick at the game' thread earlier today (can't remember what the title was

Real Mancs is a good reminder of what we ought to do tomoz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.