my little lad tonight!

henrythedogcity

Just put my little boy to bed tonight....... and he said can i tell you something daddy......... i said what what would that be......his reply.......i love city daddy......bless him only 3 yrs old...!!

henrythedogcity said:
Just put my little boy to bed tonight....... and he said can i tell you something daddy......... i said what what would that be......his reply.......i love city daddy......bless him only 3 yrs old...!![/quote

Good lad, you've raised him well mate. ;)

my son is also 3 and he constantly says "we are blue daddy, just like grandad Roy and grandad Peter" if he doesn't like anyone he says "they're a dirty red". A lot of it obviously isn't in context but I think I've brainwashed him already! whenever we play football he alway's says he's shauny Wright or 'beanio (as he says it).

henrythedogcity said:
Just put my little boy to bed tonight....... and he said can i tell you something daddy......... i said what what would that be......his reply.......i love city daddy......bless him only 3 yrs old...!!

Thats cool mate go on you tube and type man city mad and watch my 3 yr old daughter singing city songs ( bluemoon and city the best team in the land) maybe they could have some future together in 20 yrs time

Slightly older (well 9 years older) but my 12 year old daughter actually wathced the match with me the other night. After a few minutes, the vitriol started rubbing off I guess she looked at fergiescum in one of the many shots of him chewing the cud on the bench and said he's evil isn't he daddy? Another one (who had nevr shown any interest in football but now can't wait for the 2nd leg) brought over to the blue side.

P.S. i couple of years ago I would have felt guilty about doing this but not now. The future is bright the future is blue!

my 2 lads a few months ago....

READ IT & WEEP BACONFACE :)

2i9grw6.jpg

jeffjohnstone said:
henrythedogcity said:

Thats cool mate go on you tube and type man city mad and watch my 3 yr old daughter singing city songs ( bluemoon and city the best team in the land) maybe they could have some future together in 20 yrs time
Just been on you tube and seen your daughter..... absolute quality!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.