My mate is thinking of creating a Man City band

any team who has a band should be thrown out of competitve football, its a fucking embarassment!!!!!!

any team with a band will win fuck all - england, i rest my case

any team with a band should go round to the bands house and burn it down

any team with a band...................never mind, just dont even go there.

my blood is boiling at the thought!!!!

NO FUCKING BAND!!!

NONE!!!

did i get my point across?

if it gets the south stand singing again why not ?

think of teams like poznan or dortmund who use similar things. Why does it matter that werwe english- btw the whole we need away fans is a pile of shite.

Alex the Blue said:
I'm told tonight by a reliable source there was a survey amongst fans regarding thoughts on the band that played outside the stadium last year. There was a very negative response so the club dispersed with the idea.

Judging from some of the eloquent responses on here I reckon fans will disperse with a band inside the ground limb by limb.

I might have just been me, but they were actually OK outside the ground.

But inside the ground? 100% no, leave that to small time clubs, who can't create an atmosphere themselves.

Didsbury Dave said:
If he really exists, tell your 'mate' to stick his fucking cheesy band up his fucking pansy arse. I daren't even read the whole thread but this also goes to any one of you who expressed any kind of interest in this:

We are Manchester fucking City. We have never had, and never will have, stupid fucking twee 'bands'. If anything of this description ever appears in our ground do not be surprised of you are attacked. You *****.

It's as simple and as clear cut as that really ;-)

LOL, get in the spirit. I'm going dressed as a block of cheese with a jester hat and a trumpet. Come on the City band!

11aeliw.jpg

There is a light said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If he really exists, tell your 'mate' to stick his fucking cheesy band up his fucking pansy arse. I daren't even read the whole thread but this also goes to any one of you who expressed any kind of interest in this:

We are Manchester fucking City. We have never had, and never will have, stupid fucking twee 'bands'. If anything of this description ever appears in our ground do not be surprised of you are attacked. You *****.

LOL, get in the spirit. I'm going dressed as a block of cheese with a jester hat and a trumpet. Come on the City band!

11aeliw.jpg

try it and i'll stick a trumpet up yer arse. sideways

-- Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:04 am --

bluejon said:
There is a light said:
Didsbury Dave said:

try it and i'll stick a trumpet up yer arse. sideways

and for the record, i want my costume back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.