My mate is thinking of creating a Man City band

Convinced this is a WUM. The England band is vuvuzela level bad.

The Ultras group was a better idea, someone had a big proposal for it then disappeared off the face of Bluemoon.

LoveCity said:
Convinced this is a WUM. The England band is vuvuzela level bad.

The Ultras group was a better idea, someone had a big proposal for it then disappeared off the face of Bluemoon.

My dislexic mate was arrested in South Africa at the world cup for blowing a zulu vulva

I'll break the news to him tomorrow that there may be one or two against the idea :) . He's a genuinely nice bloke who just wanted to improve things, I'll suggest that if his girlfriend dances topless then bluemoon is all for his band, if not forget it.

lita69 said:
I'll break the news to him tomorrow that there may be one or two against the idea :) . He's a genuinely nice bloke who just wanted to improve things, I'll suggest that if his girlfriend dances topless then bluemoon is all for his band, if not forget it.

op, this forum is inhabited by computer geeks from around the world whose ideas i find are "out of sinc " with normal match going city fans. so tell him to give it a try ?? would be great in the family stand ?

salfordpaul said:
lita69 said:

op, this forum is inhabited by computer geeks from around the world whose ideas i find are "out of sinc " with normal match going city fans. so tell him to give it a try ?? would be great in the family stand ?

I suggest a few warm up gigs in Mary D's first

Hamann Pineapple said:
salfordpaul said:
lita69 said:

I suggest a few warm up gigs in Mary D's first

excellent idea hamman

salfordpaul said:
lita69 said:

I have a feeling you're taking the piss 'salfordpaul', I may have a mate who plays the trumpet but I'm not a complete dork :)

Give it a try - something needs to change

I'm sat watching the best football i have ever seen city play and you can hear a pin drop at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.