My mate is thinking of creating a Man City band

Considering the England band has single handedly destroyed England's match atmosphere before the FA built a stadium that priced a lot of people out im going to have to say a big NO FUCKING WAY

its ok saying the band will play when its quiet, but the crowd will get use to the band initiating the songs.

plus when the band stop, the crowd might not want to sing, they might just want a few minutes of quiet to compensate for the monotony of the drums and trumpets beating out the same old songs.

the england band do my fucking nut in tbh

If he really exists, tell your 'mate' to stick his fucking cheesy band up his fucking pansy arse. I daren't even read the whole thread but this also goes to any one of you who expressed any kind of interest in this:

We are Manchester fucking City. We have never had, and never will have, stupid fucking twee 'bands'. If anything of this description ever appears in our ground do not be surprised of you are attacked. You cunts.

It's as simple and as clear cut as that really ;-)

No offence fella but please no, the England brass band get on my fuckin' nut and thats just on tv, good to see some passion in what you think is best for City but not this.

leadballoon.jpg

"My mate is thinking of creating a Man City band"

With that as an opening statement, i can assume the following points;

Your mate knows fuck all about City.

Your mate knows fuck all about football.

Your mate is a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.