My mate's new banner

Quite possibly the best two banners I have seen recently, cant wait for plenty more this season to show the world who we really are!?

Colins Bellend said:
Ding Dong said:
The words on our flag , we think , sum up the feelings of most Blues.

WE WONT FORGET OUR PAST
YOU WONT FORGET OUR FUTURE

and before the Bluemoon police start their investigation YES it was a quote stolen from this site
Yeh mine glad you used it
Remember seeing you at the pub near Wembley

Yeh i remember that meeting, felt a bit awkward at first but you took it well.
Thats why we never claim to be the originator.

Ding Dong said:
Colins Bellend said:
Ding Dong said:
The words on our flag , we think , sum up the feelings of most Blues.

WE WONT FORGET OUR PAST
YOU WONT FORGET OUR FUTURE

and before the Bluemoon police start their investigation YES it was a quote stolen from this site
Yeh mine glad you used it
Remember seeing you at the pub near Wembley

Yeh i remember that meeting, felt a bit awkward at first but you took it well.
Thats why we never claim to be the originator.

I put that quote on this forum as that is used on one of my friends banner. So either there is three or I know one of you two.

tidyman said:
Skashion said:
sir baconface said:
For the record the swamp is in Old Trafford, Manchester 16. It is part of the Metropolitan borough of Trafford, as are Trafford Park, Urmston, Sale, etc. Pedants rule OK.
Really don't know why there should be any confusion over it. Old Trafford is in Old Trafford...

I'm not so sure it is.

My mate lives in that first road down by the shops where all the chippys are and his address is Stretford.

Also the cricket estate which are the nearest houses to Old Trafford cricket ground are in Firswood, Stretford.

And my last piece of evidence is the big office block which is almost in a direct line between the football and cricket grounds, address is 100 Talbot Road, Stretford, M16.

I'd guess Old Trafford ends round about Trafford Bar ( previoisly Old Trafford) station, then you have White City and then Stretford.

I used to Live in Stoneclough Radcliffe Manchester M26 - however we had an 01204 phone number and paid our council tax to Bolton. It came under Bolton NHS and was within the boundaries of Bolton.
So an address really doesn't mean that you are in the area it says you are - if you know what I mean ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.