My mate's new banner

The colour's ok, as is the badge,
'Juxtaposition of sentiment...' my arse - the words are shite.
" Dad - what do the words mean on that banner over there?"
"Well son, if you'd been to York away, you'd understand the juxtaposition of ..err...sentiment......the err.....oh, ...err....never mind son."
I mean, come on - your mate needs more psychiatric help than any other city fan I know - having a banner made which only he and a chosen few would understand? Weird!
Anyway, more to the point - do you seriously expect us to believe that you've got a mate?

the blue panther said:
"Well son, if you'd been to York away, you'd understand the juxtaposition of ..err...sentiment......the err.....oh, ...err....never mind son."
I mean, come on - your mate needs more psychiatric help than any other city fan I know - having a banner made which only he and a chosen few would understand? Weird!
Anyway, more to the point - do you seriously expect us to believe that you've got a mate?

Truly incredible stuff.

There actually is no lowest common denominator on Bluemoon. It doesn't actually matter how low you aim, there's always someone falls below the stupidity line.

Funny though ;-)

the blue panther said:

Ffs

that room is filthy.

sticky tape all over the walls - and that chair needs a good old scrub with some hot soapy water.

I'm disgusted.

The words on our flag , we think , sum up the feelings of most Blues.

WE WONT FORGET OUR PAST
YOU WONT FORGET OUR FUTURE

and before the Bluemoon police start their investigation YES it was a quote stolen from this site

St Ives blue said:
totallywired said:
Didsbury Dave said:
What's everyone's opinions of my mate's new banner? Look out for it around the country this year:

scaled.php
Bit stupid really as we do win home and away. The badge is obviously class.

Irony my friend, I thought a good dose was in-built in all City fans!?

Oh the ironing!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.