MY MP THE THIEF

pissedagain

i e mailed my mp in utter disgust, the reply was expected...thanks but i ve broken no rules, i for one hope i see my mp in person so that i can show my true feelings, they know if they keep their heads down that it will blow over, they are now going to give themselves one massive (sorry) pay rise so that they can carry on without having to show us what they spend...the thing is if it comes out of their wage, they wont actually buy half of the stuff they have been buying...VILE PIGS THE LOT OF THEM

thieving bastard's those politicians.that hazel blears makes me laugh.that great big smile of hers as she is denying doing anything wrong.criminals the lot of em

I think anyone who actually wants to be an MP should be immediately disqualified from ever becoming one. They are egotistical lying criminals the lot of them.

unsworthblue said:
thieving bastard's those politicians.that hazel blears makes me laugh.that great big smile of hers as she is denying doing anything wrong.criminals the lot of em

it is funny listening to them coming out with their unbelievably pathetic excuses. id have more respect for them if they came out, hands up and admitted its an unwritten rule to take the piss on the expenses to bump up the salary..............and they got caught.

As DB says,this has been going on for years but as soon as the country starts feeling the pinch then the shit hits the fan.
To be honest seeing as they make their own rules up coming out with the line "i'm not breaking the rules" is a bit rich.

Personally i would make a few changes...

1) Second home to consist of either a 1 or 2 bed flat.
2) Only get a second home allowance if real home in constituancy is more than 1.5 hours/60 miles travelling time/distance.
3) No more voting for your own pay rise.
4) If you qualify for a second home then furnishing it will not be funded by the tax payers.
5) Employing members of your own family is allowed as long as you open the jobs to non family members as well as it states in the fucking employment rules of the country.

the mp on question time who was trying to defend himself as he had a second home in london when his main residence was only 40miles away. completely outrageous. even when dimbleby ripped him to shreds about it, he still kept trying to justify it. they must think we are stupid.

warpig said:
the mp on question time who was trying to defend himself as he had a second home in london when his main residence was only 40miles away. completely outrageous. even when dimbleby ripped him to shreds about it, he still kept trying to justify it. they must think we are stupid.
something pickles wasnt it?

i think the mos outrageous claim is jacqui smith claiming 88p for a new bath plug

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/5071699/Jacqui-Smiths-other-household-expenses-claims.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... laims.html</a>

i mean yeah we know they're all a bunch of bastards and are taking us for thousands, but the fact she submitted a claim for bath plug seems to take this whole episode into the arena of parody!

The thing that gets me is that this LABOUR government has systematically raised taxes throughout their reign and at what cost? To line their own pockets, outrageous.

GET THEM OUT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.