My Mrs has bought a dress......

markbmcfc

......and it is RED.

This is the first red thing she has bought and I need guidance from bluemoon's finest.

Being a big blue herself, she was rather nervous about making such a purchase, and when she told me my face nearly matched the colour of the dress.

The bigger problem is she looks fucking good in it. (No, pics will not be provided).

I can't stand anything red for obvious reasons (Never understood why blues drive red cars), so do I instigate disciplinary measures, or marvel in her beauty feeling that little bit dirty for liking something that colour?

Anyone else have a no red clothing policy? Or am I just a little strange?

markbmcfc said:
......and it is RED.

This is the first red thing she has bought and I need guidance from bluemoon's finest.

Being a big blue herself, she was rather nervous about making such a purchase, and when she told me my face nearly matched the colour of the dress.

The bigger problem is she looks fucking good in it. (No, pics will not be provided).

I can't stand anything red for obvious reasons (Never understood why blues drive red cars), so do I instigate disciplinary measures, or marvel in her beauty feeling that little bit dirty for liking something that colour?

Anyone else have a no red clothing policy? Or am I just a little strange?
If she wears black underwear and black shoes, the red and black together can be the away strip.

The longest time spent dithering in a shop was 12 days between 21st August and 2nd September 1995 by Mrs. Sandra Wilks (GB) in the Birmingham branch of Dorothy Perkins. Entering the shop on a Saturday morning, Mrs Wilks could not choose between two near identical dresses which were both in the sale. After one hour, her husband, sitting on a chair by the changing room with his head in his hands, told her to buy both. Mrs. Wilks eventually bought one for 12.99, only to return the next day and exchange it for the other one. To date, she has yet to wear it. Mrs. Wilks also holds the record for window shopping longevity, when, starting September 12th 1995, she stood motionless gazing at a pair of shoes in Clinkard's window in Kidderminster for 3 weeks two days before eventually going home.

Red is a great colour.

Just because Man U have a red kit doesn't mean you have to ban it.

I hate reds...........but not the colour red.

It's in our own away kit for a start and has been for over 40 years.

If your mrs' dress has AON on it or a Man Utd badge then bin it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.