My name is

my name is luke, and when i get up in the morning i go on tele text and press 302, then 338.
then i go on to itv and press 401.

then i open my laptop and go on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk</a> and go on the transfer fourm. then i head over to google
and type in man city and click news. then i visit skysports.com, then manchestereveningnews.com, and sometimes GOAL.COM and setanta.

i repeat this everyday. and i repeat it at least 5 times a day. sometimes more.

HELP.

im california blue and im a transfer addict - i am glued to newsnow's city page for most of the day. Working from home only increases my problem. I have at least 4 tabs open at all times: bluemoon, mancityfans, citymancs & newsnow. Constantly checking these and skiving off work. Makes wife very mad....actually its got the point where she asks if there's any transfer news. Its the first thing i do in the morning and the last thing i do before i shut my eyes. Im tired.

JUST LOOKED AT MY LAST POST,THINK IMITE OF SPENT TO MUCH TIME ON THE TEVEZ THREAD,ME THINKS,

california blue said:
im california blue and im a transfer addict - i am glued to newsnow's city page for most of the day. Working from home only increases my problem. I have at least 4 tabs open at all times: bluemoon, mancityfans, citymancs & newsnow. Constantly checking these and skiving off work. Makes wife very mad....actually its got the point where she asks if there's any transfer news. Its the first thing i do in the morning and the last thing i do before i shut my eyes. Im tired.

I have similar problems guys. One of my daughters woke up at 3:00am yeserday morning "bad dream" after giving her a cuddle got back in bed and checked bluemoon onmy iPhone as i have just now. Noise outside 6:00 am Sunday morning " check BM, NN, and TFM on city mancs, as if Mr Cooke would be doing a deal at that moment in time!!! I too need help.

Hello my name is bumble , i have been out for a meal with friends and i was itching to get home to check bluemoon ssn , muen newsnow and os. That is why i am here at ten past one. I see i am not alone in my suffering... i am the one asleep at a desk all day as i have been up all night . When i wake up i check bbc coz thats all i can get at work but via it can see os. I too need help as you can see. Mr Mansour please give generously..please.

mcfc2607 said:
my name is luke, and when i get up in the morning i go on tele text and press 302, then 338.
then i go on to itv and press 401.

then i open my laptop and go on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk</a> and go on the transfer fourm. then i head over to google
and type in man city and click news. then i visit skysports.com, then manchestereveningnews.com, and sometimes GOAL.COM and setanta.

i repeat this everyday. and i repeat it at least 5 times a day. sometimes more.

HELP.

check the bbc transfer gossip column first in the morning top read!

california blue said:

I feel your pain, I feel your shame, but you're not to blame!
I do EXACTLY the same. Oh, I'm a drunk too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.