My name is

johnmc said:
johnmc and i'm a transfer forum addict.

I also wait until they show the morning papers on SSN before I go to bed.

I would just like to make it clear that I am in no way related to johnmc.

My name is brady0 and i'm a transfer addict. Instead of revising for my A levels i have spent most of the last three weeks on bluemoon. My normal day is: wake up grab the laptop have a look on mcfc.co.uk, go on bluemoon, have a shower, go downstairs and put skysports news on, have breakfast, do a little revising, go on bluemoon on my phone.

I'm on stage 2 for today!

I thought i was the only one! the thing is i actually don't know why i'm arsed! If we do sign someone i will inevitably get a text off someone or hear about it quick enough anyway! I just can't help myself! And it's not like we've got an important game coming up, we'll know who we've signed by the time the premiership starts.

I'm Jon and I haven't done a single bit of work all week. Just ducking and diving around my PC trying to catch some much awaited news about City. Thank god for the minimise button. Ooops, here comes the boss.......

My name is diego and i am also a transfer addict, however i am slightly concerned that i will get my P45 before we sign anyone :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.