My name is

richcity said:
my name is rich city and im a transfer slag
the missus is gonna leave me if i carry on
she thinks im cheating on ive spend this much time hidden away

maybe you ought to have sex or masturbate more often....

My names Kevcod and I'm a transfer news addict.
I watch SSN until they have "tommorrows" papers on.
I also check the BBC football gossip on the Red Button, which doesn't seem to come up until 8.30
I check Bluemoon as often as possible and read all the nonsence on transfer news sites across the web.

I only realised during this past night that SSN is on a loop during the night, either that or they are word perfect everytime.

I tried to stop all this, telling myself it makes no difference.
Three weeks back I had to travel up to Warwick and had no connexion with the sports news.
I though it would make no difference.

I switched it on and we'd signed Gareth Barry.

I'm not well

My name is Ian and I am getting on my wifes tits every morning as we drive into work shuffling through every radio station looking for transfer news. When I get to work I get fuck all done for web surfing transfer news and logging onto Bluemoon. When I get home its ditto.

My boss has threatened to sack me and my wife has said she will divorce me if I dont grow up!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Kennedy Probably Has (Done) and my confession is that I always check page 338 on BBC teletext before I go to work even though its never updated from the day before by the time I leave! EVERY DAY! It's completely pointless but I HAVE to do it!

I'm also addicted to custard creams

bluemoon1078 said:
Damocles said:
johnmc said:
I also wait until they show the morning papers on SSN before I go to bed.

God dammit. Guilty of this one myself, and have been for a few years.

lol me too every night :)

My name is Pam and I am obsessed with it all.

It is ridiculous, is it not? Still, we've never had more money than God before, so at least we have an excuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.