My name is

johnmc said:
johnmc and i'm a transfer forum addict.

I also wait until they show the morning papers on SSN before I go to bed.
thats not sad :), i also wait for the papers, and check this forum untill 1ish each morning which is when most people start signing out and it becomes dead! transferes for the win :D

Hello. My name's John Merrick and I, too, am a NewsNow/Bluemoon addict.

I try not to look but you know how it is. I've been hiding it from my family, friends and staff since the January window...but, quite frankly, I don't know how long I can keep it going. Actually, that bit's a lie. I've given myself 'til 2nd September. I'll be fine then. Positive. We all will be. I'm sure.

My name is F5 and I'm sick of getting picked on.

All the other keys get it easy

Dear city please buy someone so I can have a break

my name is Carlos and i am a transfer forum addict i dont know who to sign for .dont want to sign for bindippers coz might upset rags, dont want to sign for chelski coz might upset the hammers, dont want to sign for madrid coz tranny gone there, dont want to sign for the rags to get splinters again any ideas ?

give-go said:
my name is Carlos and i am a transfer forum addict i dont know who to sign for .dont want to sign for bindippers coz might upset rags, dont want to sign for chelski coz might upset the hammers, dont want to sign for madrid coz tranny gone there, dont want to sign for the rags to get splinters again any ideas ?

Hull City

my name is mr. k and i go on bluemoon once a day, if it looks like something will be announced then i will keep bluemoon running and do other important/fun things and take a look on bluemoon to see if whatever it is has been announced every hour or so, this is mainly because i have a life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.