My new dog

Fantastic, god love her. She has landed on her paws now! I have three rescue dogs. Two are blind and the sighted one has facial injuries due to a total **** who bashed his face in. They give more than they ever take.
I had a lovely yellow and white Lassie look a like whose old lady owner had gone into care.
Very placid unless he was lying down and you stepped near him. Then there was pure panic and fear. It turned out the little old lady frequently kicked him to make him go under the table. A bit of TLC was all that was needed and soon the kids down the road were sitting on him as if he was a horse and he loved playing with them as if he had done it all his life. If the old woman had not been taken into care his life would have been one of constant kicks.

One week ago, we adopted a dog from a Swansea based rescue centre. We have named her Bess and she is a former breeding woman from a puppy farm that was closed down by police and animal welfare. She is just two years old and already has been forced to have at least two litters. She has never experienced the joy of a walk and has been fed kibble soaked in water to make her feel full. She was malnourished, infested with mange and has boobs down to her knees. She would not allow any human contact but has now settled into a forever home with us and our dog, Blue, (from the 'our new foster dog thread) who has been an absolute star in teaching her how to be a dog and that she will be loved. She has made huge progress in just one week.

I have attached a photograph from the rescue centre (she was there just one week) and a few throughout the week at our home. Before you spend £4k on a designer dog please realise that this may be the impact of your purchase and ensure you see both parents of any puppy you are considering.
Llys Nini?

One week ago, we adopted a dog from a Swansea based rescue centre. We have named her Bess and she is a former breeding woman from a puppy farm that was closed down by police and animal welfare. She is just two years old and already has been forced to have at least two litters. She has never experienced the joy of a walk and has been fed kibble soaked in water to make her feel full. She was malnourished, infested with mange and has boobs down to her knees. She would not allow any human contact but has now settled into a forever home with us and our dog, Blue, (from the 'our new foster dog thread) who has been an absolute star in teaching her how to be a dog and that she will be loved. She has made huge progress in just one week.

I have attached a photograph from the rescue centre (she was there just one week) and a few throughout the week at our home. Before you spend £4k on a designer dog please realise that this may be the impact of your purchase and ensure you see both parents of any puppy you are considering.
Guys like you are my favourite type of people. Well done in giving her a life where she will be loved. Blue sounds like a champ too. Well done and thank you for having a good heart. If I ever take over the country, the bastards who abuse dogs like this would soon be a thing of the past. Well done again and let us know how she gets on.

Just what I needed to read. Literally 5 minutes ago I saw that a Jack Russell pup had been stolen from a car. Owner completely distraught. Then I read this. The absolute polar opposite of whatever piece of shit has done done that.
Well done on what you have done for this dog. The contrast in the first photo to the others is stark. That dog is now happy, relaxed and loved.

Puppy and kitten farms breaks my heart , it really does , i hate how all the celebs buy breeds rather than a rescue animal for show

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.