My opinion about Adam Johnson(merged)

Re: My opinion about Adam Johnson.

went missing as he usually does when he starts

I don't want him to start and the end of game supersub cameo appears to be when he is at his most effective

that won't be enough for him though so will probably get moved on

swap tevez for Sneijder and try a cheeky bid for Lavezzi as well

Not sure how he's managed to do it, but he's lost all the attributes that made him an exciting winger when he first signed for us. Can't beat a man, often doesn't even attempt to beat a man and seems to have become slower. Can't cross. He's not even a likeable person anymore. I'm confused as to why we offered him a new deal at the time we did.

Re: The truth about Adam Johnson.

Michael Corleone said:
Played well tonight. Unfair criticism.

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:37 pm --<br /><br />
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
How many opportunities does he want?

Cries like a fucking baby when he isn't in the side then given chance after chance and is totally ineffective.... also coincides with a new contract, he's beginning to get on my tits!!!

Spot on !
I bet if you look at the stats it will show that Clichy had far more runs and successful dribbles than Johnson.

Re: The truth about Adam Johnson.

dctid said:
jayblue said:
dctid said:
Wingers thrive on space to run into or run at with the ball

Unfortunately untill this fookin team plays faster by the time any winger we play get the fookin ball he is faced with 2 players in front of him
take the s off space and thats what a winger needs. unfortunately adam has none

Pace is great but when teams sit back defend deep and compress space unless that winger has the dribbling skills of Messi and to my knowledge there is only one Messi its fookin pointless

our style of play is the problem

Well it doesn`t appear to be a problem for either Richards or Clichy when they can easily fly past a full back and with a ball at their feet !!

Gael Clichy was a better right winger than Johnson today, without being all that effective himself.

Another problem is the one team who might have been deluded into paying £20million for him saw today just what a myth he is and how easy he is to deal with.

LoveCity said:
Another problem is the one team who might have been deluded into paying £20million for him saw today just what a myth he is and how easy he is to deal with.

a certain Mr Hughes might be interested.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.