My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

grim up north said:
Some grade a wankers coming out the wood work as per usual

it does make you laugh, top of the league and still in later stages of the carling cup, with the fa cup to start.

best home record and away record in the league. most goals scored since mary millington last gave a blow job.

and joint best defence in the prem and our players are getting shit, ycmiu

Im not over reacting to our defeat BUT Kolarov was very suspect tonight, and he has been before no doubt but Left back position is arguably the hardest position to fill on a football pitch. The jury is still out on him in my book and he is not doing enough to convince me, quality left backs are few and far between and we already have a world class one in Clichy.

We have made it hard for ourselves by not winning any of the opening 2 games. Nothing to do with Kolarov and dont forget he did save us in the opening game.

Craig said:
Danielmanc said:
city diehard said:
So because I think a player who we can safely say was dreadful tonight and looked far out of his depth (which is my opinion and I think the majoritiies) means that I don't support the team? Which I do and have done. I want him to do well but he just isn't good enough and that is clear to see. So therefore according to your kindself, I am classless for having a view? right... and a muppet for saying a player is crap. Great argument mate.

You could have waited more then 5 minutes before beginning the inevitable slagging off of our players by some so called supporters.

It's a football forum people can give their opinions whenever they want and straight after a match is when most people want to.He is shite and I was amazed to see he started.Our system relies on the fullbacks pace to give us width to create space.The thing with kolorov though he is piss poor at defending.against Villarreal at home the winger was going past him at will all 2nd half.

Yes mate and Kolarov did that all game, offering us an option down that flank. At times he was one of the furthest forward players and was one of the few options we had due to the static front play, hence the slow ponderous passing at times due to the limited options.

He did struggle late on, not surprisingly with the amount of work he completed bombing forward and back.

Oh yes Villareal we won 2-1 and he got the assist for the equaliser.

r.soleofsalford said:
grim up north said:
Some grade a wankers coming out the wood work as per usual

it does make you laugh, top of the league and still in later stages of the carling cup, with the fa cup to start.

best home record and away record in the league. most goals scored since mary millington last gave a blow job.

and joint best defence in the prem and our players are getting shit, ycmiu

Top draw posts.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a bad game, moving on. thought de jong was worse and zaba was just as bad.

hope we take it out heavily on 'pool

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

I thought Zab was the worst of the 2 fullbacks.....

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

Very true and I would include the strikers also, but nobody played shit are is shite. We just came up against a very good team. Makes me laugh when our players are called shite, the fact is not one of them are, they wouldnt be playing in the Champs league and top the premiership if that was the case.

Peope who comment how 'Shit' fans are like myself for expressing my views on a certain player are supposedly the 'BIG' City fans and are right up on their moral highorse, get a grip of yourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.