My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Kolarov was pretty average tonight, but I'm sick of him being the one boo boy that everyone always singles out. Let's finally face facts: it was Zabaleta who was awful tonight, absolutely fucking shambolic.

Defensively, he got caught out of position more than once, forced Kompany to cover leaving gaps in the middle, directly at fault for the second goal with a piss-poor bit of defending.

Offensively, he was just incredibly poor. No intelligent runs, not one good cross (and he was given plenty of chances, that's for sure), just 'cut back and pass back' every single fucking time.

This is a bit reactionary, yeah, but I've always thought that Zabaleta was massively overrated on here (check my post history if you don't believe me). Kolarov is better than him, in my opinion. He's equally suspect defensively but at least he bangs it into dangerous areas nearly every game. Couldn't believe how poor Zaba was tonight. Spirit and determination (of which he has plenty) only gets you so far; 'decent' players get found out in the Champions League.

TTS said:
WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Kolarov was pretty average tonight, but I'm sick of him being the one boo boy that everyone always singles out. Let's finally face facts: it was Zabaleta who was awful tonight, absolutely fucking shambolic.

Defensively, he got caught out of position more than once, forced Kompany to cover leaving gaps in the middle, directly at fault for the second goal with a piss-poor bit of defending.

Offensively, he was just incredibly poor. No intelligent runs, not one good cross (and he was given plenty of chances, that's for sure), just 'cut back and pass back' every single fucking time.

This is a bit reactionary, yeah, but I've always thought that Zabaleta was massively overrated on here (check my post history if you don't believe me). Kolarov is better than him, in my opinion. He's equally suspect defensively but at least he bangs it into dangerous areas nearly every game. Couldn't believe how poor Zaba was tonight. Spirit and determination (of which he has plenty) only gets you so far; 'decent' players get found out in the Champions League.
With the form Richards has been on aswell not to be even included inthe squad.

Moonster said:
You lot defending Kolarov obviously were not watching the same game as me, he lost the ball continuasly and was at fault for atleast one of the one on one chances that thank god hart saved

He was at fault for one and maybe culpable for a second. I defend Kolarov from ridiculous comments such as he is embarrassing, he is shite, are sarcastic, he has a rocket shot comments.

Fach is he is a good player, better than Clichy probably not but he does offer us something particularly when we play a narrow formation.

Also its annoying that again he has been singled out, a few fans favourites had poor games tonight and were culpable for the goals conceded, but as usual the same name gets slated.

he was fucking shite tonight. But to be fair to him he gave us an option going forward unlike zaba did.

Don't you just love when people abuse our players after a defeat!

Seriously grow f*cking up! Go and support the other lot if you're going to be at that sh*t!

Shite tonight but it wasn't the game for him, we needed pace to get in behind.

Kolarov was very poor tonight. But he was far from the only one. He is an easy target.
Fan favourites like Silva, Mario, Hart and Yaya should be asking questions of themselves after that game tonight. They flopped again on the big stage.
But Kolarov is the bluemoon scapegoat du jour. He didn't miss sitters or let a weak shot through his arms though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.