My opinion about Kolarov

Re: The truth about Kolorov

I agree with many on here that the choice of the full backs cost us the game. kolorov was as bad as watching Bridge in action . Probably Mancini,s worst purchase.They left him for dead on several occasions.

I agree with the people saying Kolarov is shite but would like to (at risk to my personal safety) say that equally bad is Zabaleta who contributes nothing going forward, Hes Slow and the only thing he really brings is a massive work rate and a standard yellow card per game

Stevo717 said:
I agree with the people saying Kolarov is shite but would like to (at risk to my personal safety) say that equally bad is Zabaleta who contributes nothing going forward, Hes Slow and the only thing he really brings is a massive work rate and a standard yellow card per game

I have to say I do agree with this. Zabba's passion and professional no nonsense just get on with it approach buys him much support and loyalty from the fans. But is he top quality? No, not really. Waste of food going forward and slow and very average in defense.

And Kolorov is crap, let's face it. He has looked crap for 98% of the time and then managed to fleetingly up his game and show some potential before slipping back to crap again. The thing is, we all *want* our players to come good, so when they put in a couple of half decent performances we are delighted and end up bigging them up. But in the round, he's been rubbish.

Kolorov is a decent player but is best played at home when teams are happy to get 10 men behind the ball for the majority of the game. He adds an attacking threat BUT last night his final ball was awfull. He has played some great balls this season but for some reason last night, every pass was woefull.

Saying that he wasnt the only one last night and abit unfair to pick him out. Our passing as a team especially 2nd half was shocking. It seems to me they heavily watered the pitch as half time and we were caught unaware of that

I've been saying it since last season to City mates that Kolarov is absolute dogshit. He plays with no intelligence at all, can't really defend and wastes so many crosses going forward. Zabaleta is just plain average.

In our most important game of our season so far Kolarov just proved he should be only used against lesser teams. A bad buy.

Premier League and FA CUP - Clichy and Richards
Europa and League Cup - Kolarov and Zabaleta

IF we make it to Champions League it should always be Clichy and Richards, NO half measures anymore.

Lessons will be learnt, Mancini is allowed to make mistakes now and then. I am a big Roberto fan. Hes assembled the perfect team now and has taken us so far since Hughes.

Kolarov like Zabaleta are great 'squad' players to have. To say that about Serbias Left back and Argentinas Right back show how far we have come blues.

I think we will murder Bayern - Looked to me from last night that Napoli think their already through... Thats not a bad thing is it?

the second the ball left Cavanis foot (when kompany brought him down) with a great switching pass i knew that kolarov was going to be in trouble,a low and behold it bounced off his body and right in front of the napoli player and if it wasnt for joe it would of been a goal.saying that if it wasn't for joe last night could of been embarrassing.we look so much better with micah and Clichy on the pitch.dont know if it would work in the champions league,but got to be worth a go against bayern at home.

For someone renowned for crossing and freekicks, he's shit at crossing and freekicks.

Clichy is miles ahead of him, better defender and gives us much more width down the left because he hugs the touchline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.