My opinion about Kolarov

Since we first signed him he has been poor ! Cant think of any game he has stood out ! And always seems to run like he stiff legs, sell him move on. Gone an soon forgotten

fowler70 said:
Since we first signed him he has been poor ! Cant think of any game he has stood out ! And always seems to run like he stiff legs, sell him move on. Gone an soon forgotten

Agreed. Performances ranging from poor/average to absolutely fucking abysmal, with many more of the latter than the former. Worse than Bridge by a country mile. Jesus did I just say that? But yes, it's true. Just not good enough sorry.

he's very poor, too slow for this league and so one footed. its like watching a cruise ship try and turn sometimes. not up to it at all, give me zab any day.

Supposedly talks are ongoing, promising news, I think the bindippers game was the last straw for Mancini.

City_Watch City Watch
#mcfc are rumoured to have given Inter permission to begin negotiating a deal with Aleksander Kolarov who continues to struggle. [Novosti]

tommcfc said:
he's very poor, too slow for this league and so one footed. its like watching a cruise ship try and turn sometimes. not up to it at all, give me zab any day.

And really that says it all. Zab isn't the best footballer in the world. In fact apart from his total commitment, he is a pretty limited footballer. Useless going forward and not brilliant in defence. And he's a right back, not a left back.

But there cannot be a solitary human who would rather see Kolorov playing ahead of Zab. Take an average right back, play him out of position and he's a thousand times better than Kolorov. End of debate really.

Funny thing about Zabaleta ^^^^

I honestly would strongly contend that he is a better left-back than right-back.

Wasn't Denis Irwin right-footed too?

DTeacher said:
Funny thing about Zabaleta ^^^^

I honestly would strongly contend that he is a better left-back than right-back.

Wasn't Denis Irwin right-footed too?
Ive always thought zaba was better at left back, he was class when he played there against arsenal.

To be honest Kolarov has done some pretty important stuff this year.

Cross to Yaya v QPR to make us win the match. The cross was fucking quality.

His free-kick v Napoli.

His free-kick v United made the 2nd half a lot better.

Don't really mind him as long as he is our 2nd choice.

SS117 said:
To be honest Kolarov has done some pretty important stuff this year.

Cross to Yaya v QPR to make us win the match. The cross was fucking quality.

His free-kick v Napoli.

His free-kick v United made the 2nd half a lot better.

Don't really mind him as long as he is our 2nd choice.
all his positive things comes from attacking actions. As a defender your job is to defend first and foremost. If you can add to the teams attacking, then great. But every thing good he does attacking, he makes two bad things defending

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.