My PC wont start up

Re: My PC wont start up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GStar said:
BezzMCFC said:
GStar said:
Then how the fuck are you posting this then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!one!!!1!11!!!!!?

im in work

I wasn't being entirely serious.

I think something similar happened to me a while back. My motherboard was fucked and it had to be returned to the homeland.

just wanna know how to fix this, surely some1 on here has some sort of computer knowledge.... i have loads of pictures n videos i cant afford to lose on it.

BezzMCFC said:
GStar said:
BezzMCFC said:
im in work

I think something similar happened to me a while back. My motherboard was fucked and it had to be returned to the homeland.

just wanna know how to fix this, surely some1 on here has some sort of computer knowledge.... i have loads of pictures n videos i cant afford to lose on it.

You won't lose your data as long as you're not a moron.

You need the installation disk, to do a repaired installation.

BezzMCFC said:
GStar said:
BezzMCFC said:
im in work

Please tell me you have your data stored on a separate partition on your Hard drive from where windows is installed ?

Anyway what you want to do is reinstall windows not a system restore. A system restore will wipe everything reinstalling windows though will possibly save your data to Windows.old on your (C:). So you might be able to save your data if you've been daft and not kept it on a separate partition on your HD.

If I was you though I would try the following first. If you have a system restore disc try loading your pc with that. DO NOT RESTORE THE SYSTEM though, you want to look and see if there is a windows repair option. If there is run the windows repair option and when windows starts BACK UP ALL YOUR DATA.

Challenger1978 said:
BezzMCFC said:
GStar said:

Please tell me you have your data stored on a separate partition on your Hard drive from where windows is installed ?

Anyway what you want to do is reinstall windows not a system restore. A system restore will wipe everything reinstalling windows though will possibly save your data to Windows.old on your (C:). So you might be able to save your data if you've been daft and not kept it on a separate partition on your HD.

If I was you though I would try the following first. If you have a system restore disc try loading your pc with that. DO NOT RESTORE THE SYSTEM though, you want to look and see if there is a windows repair option. If there is run the windows repair option and when windows starts BACK UP ALL YOUR DATA.

or would be easier for me to buy a bare bones and just use my gfx card and ram n mother board ect.. n just get a new hard drive ?

okay i think i may have one of these disks im not sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.