My Rag Neighbor

Samsdad said:
brummie blue said:
You'll notice from the username I'm a City fan in Birmingham, I still blame my parents for moving from Manchester to the Midlands when I was 7 years old, I'm now 44 and we've finally had something to celebrate over the last two seasons, I get to City 4/5 times a season with my Dad, when work allows, and try and get the same amount of away games in.

Like many of you I've put up with loads of ribbing over years, many of my mates are WBA, Wolves and Villa fans and we've always had plenty of even banter, but you won't be surprised to hear my Neighbor and his son are United fans who've never even been to Old Trafford.

Now he's a nice bloke, and a good neighbour, but when it comes to football he turns into a complete wanker. He can't wait to take the piss when City lose, like most United fans he has no class when it comes to football.

He went very quiet after our 6-1 & 1-0 wins this season, and I never mentioned them, but he couldn't help himself after the 3-2 defeat in the cup and our defeats against Swansea, Everton and Arsenal he was back to his classless self.

So after our brilliant win yesterday, I decided to finally have a go back and remind him how the season went.

No texts or calls, I just hung out my City shirts on the washing line in full view of his house.

Still awaiting a response!

2yuf7dj.jpg

Can you seperate them so theres 1 solitary one and maybe the other 6 together ? just a thought :-)

Brilliant! Also, turn Auero's the other way the right way up so it reads 1 6

a bit early to be planting out your summer bedding plants!! could still have a late frost?

Dr Mick said:
Does yer missus ever sunbathe in yer back garden? Any photos?

Err yes, and no!

-- Tue May 15, 2012 7:31 pm --

alib said:
a bit early to be planting out your summer bedding plants!! could still have a late frost?

They're still the winter ones, hardy buggers<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 7:33 pm --<br /><br />
The Iceman Cometh said:
What kind of shrub is the one propping Milner up?

Haven't a clue, missus bought it, need to get some blue bells I think

i8rags said:
Buy one with champions on it, peg that out all summer, come rain or shine best 30 quid you will ever spend.

We have a bloody great printer at work that does exhibition prints, think I'll run one with Vinnie and the trophy and screw to the garage, it overlooks his garden also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.