My Rag Neighbours

The Beast 111

Was once the Beast in 111. Now as of 2012 got a ha
As I Was Leaving My House This Morning The Fat Rag From Next Door Was Out Washing His Car Telling Me How City Could Never Keep A Big Player Like Tevez For Longer Than A Year :S

So When I Got Back In I Hooked My Computer Up Most Of The Speakers In My House And Played Sky Sports News Breaking The Story Of Ronaldo Going Haha Im Having A Great Time :)

richcity said:
As I Was Leaving My House This Morning The Fat Rag From Next Door Was Out Washing His Car Telling Me How City Could Never Keep A Big Player Like Tevez For Longer Than A Year :S

So When I Got Back In I Hooked My Computer Up Most Of The Speakers In My House And Played Sky Sports News Breaking The Story Of Ronaldo Going Haha Im Having A Great Time :)

tell him.....thats what his wife said last night after youd give her 1 up the shi@@er!!!

Where's ya Ronaldo?
Where's ya Ronaldo?
He caught the first plane,
Flew over to Spain,
Wheres ya Ronaldo?

Viva Ronaldo : )

TO THE OKEY COKEY

YOU PUT YOUR TRANSFER IN, YOUR TRANFER OUT
IN OUT IN OUT YOU FUCK YOUR CLUB ABOUT
YOU DO THE CRISTIANO AND YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND,
THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT,
oHHHH RONALDO IS A w****R
oHHHH RONALDO IS A w****R
KNEES BENT, ARM STRETCH
DIVE DIVE DIVE.

My dirty rag bastard neighbours are having a barby AGAIN,thats 5 days running now and my missus is getting pissed off cause she as to keep bringing the washing in off the line,so ive told them im getting fucked off with them now,then a little bit of an argument,anyway a couple of hours ago they went out i now know to pick people up so while they were out ive jibbed over the fence and pissed on their coal,i dont give a fuck if its disgusting and petty cause i cant do with the cnuts anyway and its better than giving him a slap and getting locked up,now ive just been pmsl watching them eventually getting it lit and now slapping their burgers on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.