My Rag Neighbours

Next door to me is a RAG but I cant have a go at him. He is the REF who gave us that last minute penalty against Stockport last pre season. He got no end off the Stockport players afterwards. He will be in the Prem in a couple off seasons

Fogot to add his name is Karl Evans
<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/20092008/8/photo/karl-evans-referee.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/20092008/ ... feree.html</a>

jonesy65 said:
My ex neighbour(now moved on) must of been really enjoying his champions league match a proper teletex Rag, until I cut the arial cable that went down the side of his extension and into his backroom via my garden. Best of it was his elderly wife had been telling me a few weeks before when we moved in, that it was the only enjoyment he has now since his dementia started setting in...never even felt guilty!!!

Now what makes me think that this guy is a fantasist and that this story is just bullshit?

In your dreams, mate! (And that's where it should stay).

Rösler's Dad said:
jonesy65 said:
My ex neighbour(now moved on) must of been really enjoying his champions league match a proper teletex Rag, until I cut the arial cable that went down the side of his extension and into his backroom via my garden. Best of it was his elderly wife had been telling me a few weeks before when we moved in, that it was the only enjoyment he has now since his dementia started setting in...never even felt guilty!!!

Now what makes me think that this guy is a fantasist and that this story is just bullshit?

In your dreams, mate! (And that's where it should stay).

There is a time and a place to do things shipmate but this my Sir, If true and these people were elderly makes you a TWAT.

Next time your rag neighbour tries talking to you,just say"look mate,i've seen one,licked one and fucked one,i can't be arsed talking to one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.