My Rag Neighbours

jonesy65 said:
My ex neighbour(now moved on) must of been really enjoying his champions league match a proper teletex Rag, until I cut the arial cable that went down the side of his extension and into his backroom via my garden. Best of it was his elderly wife had been telling me a few weeks before when we moved in, that it was the only enjoyment he has now since his dementia started setting in...never even felt guilty!!!

hahaha wow how good must you feel knowing that you bullied an old fella! Rag or not, that is a knob-headish thing to do (if true), its nothing to brag about, especially if he can't do much due to an illness. It would have been a punishment actually watching the match, if you were trying to punish him for something.

nwanda said:
TO THE OKEY COKEY

YOU PUT YOUR TRANSFER IN, YOUR TRANFER OUT
IN OUT IN OUT YOU FUCK YOUR CLUB ABOUT
YOU DO THE CRISTIANO AND YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND,
THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT,
oHHHH RONALDO IS A w****R
oHHHH RONALDO IS A w****R
KNEES BENT, ARM STRETCH
DIVE DIVE DIVE.

haha
thats great!!

bluemoon27 said:
My dirty rag bastard neighbours are having a barby AGAIN,thats 5 days running now and my missus is getting pissed off cause she as to keep bringing the washing in off the line,so ive told them im getting fucked off with them now,then a little bit of an argument,anyway a couple of hours ago they went out i now know to pick people up so while they were out ive jibbed over the fence and pissed on their coal,i dont give a fuck if its disgusting and petty cause i cant do with the cnuts anyway and its better than giving him a slap and getting locked up,now ive just been pmsl watching them eventually getting it lit and now slapping their burgers on

5 days in a row? has it been that sunny in Kent.

My ex neighbour(now moved on) must of been really enjoying his champions league match a proper teletex Rag, until I cut the arial cable that went down the side of his extension and into his backroom via my garden. Best of it was his elderly wife had been telling me a few weeks before when we moved in, that it was the only enjoyment he has now since his dementia started setting in...never even felt guilty!!!

Hahahahah i fucking love that haha
the twat next door goes though hes the only rag from manchester i know that goes
hes funny sometimes but that just pissed me off

i have a rag neighbour aswell. Typical arm chair red, never been to a game in his life. Said to me after i came back from the last game of the season "U still watching tht shite hahaha", i calmly said "and where were u, not at the swomp i see"

Simply Ask Him Has He Got A Seasoncard/Ticket If he says no! say typical! that makes him either a part time fan or a full time follower and is the equivalent to one of those chinese glory hunters who sits at home/pub and watches from a tele!

jonesy65 said:

I hate the rags as much as anyone but thats just sad.

jonesy65 said:

Thats bad man. He's an old guy for **** sake. Rag or not you took away the only joy he had in life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.