My Sabotage Times piece on Tevez

Skashion said:
If he does go and he does go to Spain or Italy and his family do move there, that will completely undermine the point about the flight distance. That's not the point and it never has been. It's that his wife is more willing to reconcile in a country where she feels happier. I understand why he wants to move, and I believe that's his motive, just hate the way he's gone about it, with complete disregard for the club which has suffered from his small brain and large libido.

This was always my understanding.

Not to mention an agent, in Kia Joorabchain, who makes Bond villains look like Christopher Biggins.

That made me laugh, well done pal.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Yer too kind, LT. Excellent read but what about the third para - 'Perhaps he would of . . . .'? You tekkin' English lessons from de niro?
It is amazing how many people do not it is "would have" and not "would of". In our Mancunian accent we just say "uv" as an abbreviation of "have" so it sounds like "would of"; which is incorrect!

A good read though.. I would have been a little bit harsher on him as well as the kindness!

"adoration from BOTH it's MAGNIFICENT clubs" ? - both Manchester Clubs ?

that sounds like a despicable attempt to get yourself off my Christmas card list Stephen !!

Seriously; I think that is your best piece of journalism so far.

Well done LT.

Excellent article mate. I just hope the little feck hasn't put anyone off from Sth America from coming to us. I reckon that they all know what he is really like. No respect to his country or his club. All the money in the world and he still hasn't found himself.

danburge82 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Yer too kind, LT. Excellent read but what about the third para - 'Perhaps he would of . . . .'? You tekkin' English lessons from de niro?
It is amazing how many people do not it is "would have" and not "would of". In our Mancunian accent we just say "uv" as an abbreviation of "have" so it sounds like "would of"; which is incorrect!

A good read though.. I would have been a little bit harsher on him as well as the kindness!

Sorry ?

well written. class footballer just make's me think what true great's like neil young mick dolye would think of this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.