My Sabotage Times piece on Tevez

bakerdave76 said:
well written. class footballer just make's me think what true great's like neil young mick dolye would think of this!
they had city in their blood and was proud to wear the shirt and be the captain of manchester city football club full stop...
if they was playing today mick doyle would already have been to argentina,kicked seven bells out of tevez and would be on his way home,job done...
RIP Neil young and mick doyle,what we`d do to have you in our squad today to teach these greedy bastards the ethics of being a footballer and being a footballer privileged enough to play for our great club....

While reading this I found myself comparing Tevez to a roider down the gym. Thinking only of their appearance but never being happy with it (obviously Tevez is ugly as shit, so thinks about money instead)

well written, good read

Cheers lads.

Shands - Aw mate it just got surreal at one stage! People were calling me racist and sexist and I panicked. Turned it round in the end but I just wish I'd stayed schtum.

Manicmanc - Ohhh yes.

IfIwsarichfan - Haha the honest reason was because I just fancied a day off from being abused by rags! Thought I'd chuck that in there to give myself a bit of peace haha On the Nasri story I did they were relentless. Dull and relentless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.